The purpose of SDMergE400 mod is to get more space for user data by means of removing the unnecessary 1GB internal SDCARD. Technicaly it is done in 4 steps:
Step 1 - Update recovery to use custtom one that support expert partitioning
Step 2 - Re-partition the internal storage and create filesystems
Step 3 - Install fresh Cyanogenmod 9 nightly
Step 4 - Install SDMergE400 modifier for CM9 nightly.
1. Extended data partition 1.15 GB
2. Battery / power up fix
3. USB Mass Storage fix
4. ICS device encryption fix
5. Ability to set up Suxsem 1GHz / tun / swap kernel after Step4.
How to install (for the first time - no previous SDMergE400 mod installed):
1. Download archive with all parts from
- Kod: Zaznacz wszystko
2. Ensure you have CWM 184.108.40.206 recovery installed.
3. Plug off the charger and reboot into recovery
4. Apply SDMergE400_Step1.zip from sdcard. The phone will reboot on success prompting you a new recovery.
5. Apply SDMergE400_Step2.zip from sdcard. The phone will reboot on success prompting you an old recovery for step3 and step4 completion.
6. Apply CM9 install and after it completes, apply SDMergE400_Step4.zip from the sdcard.
7. Reboot and cross your fingers - after 2-3 minutes max you will see the SIM card PIN lock screen.
How to apply newer CM nightlies:
1. Copy CM9 nightly to external card
2. Apply from CWM recovery
3. Apply SDMergE400-Step4.zip from external card
4. Reboot normal
All you user data should remain intact.
How to revert the mod:
1. Reflash KDZ to stock 2.3.6 kernel.
Thanks go to
- crazybyte for long-time help, discussions and scripts
- hecatae for pinned topic and testing of previous mods
- LG RMA service for new board for my E-400
Autor postu otrzyma┼é pochwa┼é─Ö